The WMD16VA is part of our value for money range. It’s a mid-sized, affordable bench top milling and drilling machine. Designed specifically for school workshops. It's accurate precision spindle and fine feed system makes easy work of complex tasks. A variable speed control with DRO easily matches machining speeds to material hardness.
As with all our branded goods, each machine to surpasses BS 4163:2014*. Our bundled toolkit contains everything you’ll need to get up and running. And no installation costs, this machine is plug and play. It just requires bolting down and you’re ready to go.
• Variable from 50 – 2,250RPM
• Dovetail column ensures positive head location
• Precision spindle supported on taper roller bearings
• Adjustable gibs to slideways
• Reversible motor
• Head tilts plus or minus 90°
• Rack and pinion drill feed plus fine feed for extremely accurate machining
• Locks to head, column and slideways
What’s in the box:
• MT2 Taper with drawbar
• DRO (quill)
• Angle vice
• 58pc clamping kit
• ER25 Collet Chuck (MT2)
• Seven piece HSS end mill
Maximum Drilling Capacity: 16mm
Maximum End Milling Capacity: 16mm
Maximum Face Milling Capacity: 50mm
Table Size: 400x120mm
Table Travel (X,Y): 230x135mm
Spindle Taper: MT2
Spindle Stroke: 50mm
Variable Spindle Speed: 50 - 2250RPM
Spindle Incline Angle: ±90
Distance from Spindle to Column: 188mm
Distance from Spindle Nose to Table: 200mm
Motor Power: 0.67HP
Power Requirements: Single phase (230V) 0.5kW
Packed Dimensions (HxWxD): 500x450x760mm
* BS 4163:2014: Health and Safety for Design and Technology in Educational and Similar Establishments.
The following downloads are available for this product...
For delivery information, please click here.
Find support material for each of our product ranges.
Have a question? See if we can help.
Can't Find it?
We can source D&T products which don't appear on our website or catalogues.