• Large Build Volume: Impressive build volume of W255 x D205 x H205mm for extra large print jobs.
• Faster Printing with Higher Precision: With the same print quality, the UP BOX prints 30% faster than UP Plus 2, with 100 micron layer thickness.
• Enclosed Printing Environment with New ABS
Print Surface: The enclosed build chamber maximizes temperature stability and this combined with an ABS print surface to enhance adhesion results in minimum warping for printing large objects.
• Smart Support Technology: This advanced technology automatically produces easily removable support structures and allows difficult and complex designs to be printed with ease.
• Powerful but Easy to use Software: The UP Software is simple to use and feature rich - it’s simple enough for first time users and versatile enough for experts!
• Quiet Operation and Air Filtration: The UP BOX produces very little noise; and has a built-in air filter to absorb fumes and minimize odour.
Please note: This is the original Up BOX model and is available while stocks last.
|Layer thickness||100 microns (0.1mm)|
|Materials||ABS + PLA plastics|
|Material delivery||Open reel|
|No. of materials per print||1|
|No. of colours per print||1|
|No. of print heads||1|
|Build Surface||Composite (heated)|
|Software||3D file preparation software|
The following downloads are available for this product...
For delivery information, please click here.
Find support material for each of our product ranges.
Have a question? See if we can help.
Can't Find it?
We can source D&T products which don't appear on our website or catalogues.