New D&T Catalogue now available!13/04/2016
The New D&T Catalogue from Technology Supplies is now available! Packed full of new products, exciting new technologies for education, and all your essentials, make sure you get your hands on a copy!
This year's catalogue has been boosted for the upcoming curriculum changes, ensuring you can be fully prepared with equipment, supplies and resources. What's more, we've held over 5,800 prices to help your budgets stretch that little bit further.
Here's what you need to look out for in the new catalogue:
- Bulk Buys - Look out for the new "Bulk Buy" icon, showing you products on which you can save money when buying in bulk for your stock or for class projects.
- New Sections - We've added new sections to not only make products easier to find, but also to provide you with ideas and inspiration for the new curriculum. Look out for "Systems & Control Technology", "Graphics & Product Design", and "Food Preparation & Nutrition".
- New Products - We're always adding new, innovative products to our ranges, as well as those traditional essentials that keep your workshops and classrooms running. This catalogue is no exception, and you'll find over 300 new products in this issue alone.
If you haven't yet received your copy of the new catalogue, follow the link below to request one and we'll pop one in the post to you.
If you already have your catalogue, keep an eye out for the all the new stuff we've added! And remember, all of these products are now available here at technologysupplies.co.uk, so pass the following link onto whoever places your orders, and they can make the most of our easy online ordering: http://www.technologysupplies.co.uk/support/item/view/id/how-to-place-an-order-10
NEWS / EVENTS
- Getting the most out of 3D printing in the classroom 29/03/17
- Bringing technology into art education 29/03/17
- The right materials for the task 29/03/17
- Are you ready to bring creative ideas to life? 29/03/17
- Five great ways to empower students’ creativity in the design process 29/03/17
- 6 things you should know about your Design & Technology materials 29/03/17
- The Ultimate 3D Printer Buying Guide for Education 29/03/17
- New D&T Catalogue now available! 29/03/17
- How on Earth: Getting down and dirty with acrylics 29/03/17
- 4 Wearable Technologies projects 29/03/17