Saving both space and cost, the Formbox allows students to create simple forms from everyday items, such as potatoes or plasticine. Make more complex creations by using in conjunction with other machines like 3D printers, laser cutters and CNC machines. Let learners bring their ideas to live, prototype designs, and build their very own miniature production line.
• Student-friendly and easy to use
• Free access to Mayku's online library of projects & curriculums
• Great for making molds for chocolate, jelly, soap or even concrete
• Compact - fits in a small cupboard
• Easy clamp handles for simple operation
• Suction required - Works with any regular vacuum cleaner e.g. Henry vacuum 530-257
Whats in the box?
• The Mayku Formbox
• Starter Kit with 3 templates to use in the classroom
• Getting started guide
• A beautifully designed book to help you learn how to make great things with the machine
• 30 sheets of plastic
• Universal vacuum connector
• UK plug
• Height 315mm
• Width 274mm
• Forming Bed 200mm x 200mm
• Draw Depth 150mm
• Weight 13kgs
• Temp range of the built in heater 16-34 °C
For delivery information, please click here.
Find support material for each of our product ranges.
Have a question? See if we can help.
Can't Find it?
We can source D&T products which don't appear on our website or catalogues.