The C R Clarke 400FD is designed by plastic forming experts. Digital controls mean precise heating. And the mix of a circulated fan and insulation maintains consistent heat. The result. Material which work ready, so your students can get straight on with their projects.
Ideal for heating materials for dip coating, dome blowing, press forming and thermoforming.
• Internal capacity – 760 x 770 x 355mm
• Heats up to 350 °C – Perfect for thermoforming plastics and pre-heating metal
• Digital control – Achieve the ideal temperature for processing
• High quality, asbestos-free ceramic fibre wool insulation – A consistent temperature means better quality and less waste
• Single phase – Plug in any socket or hard wire to a switched outlet
• No volt release and overload protection – Keeping safety in the classroom paramount
For delivery information, please click here.
Find support material for each of our product ranges.
Have a question? See if we can help.
Can't Find it?
We can source D&T products which don't appear on our website or catalogues.