• Robox is also one of the safest 3D printers ever made. Although desktop 3D printers can reach anything up to 300°C, Robox’s SafeLock mechanism and shatter-resistant, interlocking safety door prevent accidental injury by quarantining the build chamber while creations come to life.
• CEL Robox uses Fused Filament Fabrication technology. Its computer-controlled, interchangeable toolhead layers thermoplastic material layer upon layer to create three-dimensional parts with market-leading resolutions in all three dimensions. Robox uses QuickFill dual-nozzle, needle valve flow control technology. The patented design includes a 0.8 mm nozzle for fast prototyping and a 0.3 mm nozzle for detailed prints with needle valves to stop material oozing and stringing between parts. The 0.3 mm nozzle offers outstanding XY resolution and its minimum layer height of 0.02 mm, or 20 microns, offers market-leading Z resolution.
• The Robox platform also supports the most diverse range of materials of any desktop 3D printer on the market with its SmartReel system, which enables automatic material recognition and means there’s no requirement to input material settings manually before each print. And unlike other 3D printers, Robox doesn’t lock users into its own brand of materials; if you want to try something not currently available from us, you can. You can even reprogramme an old SmartReel with your new material’s settings for automatic material recognition.
• If you’re new to 3D printing, Robox will help you create quality, personalised wares and models in your own home thanks to our easy-to-use AutoMaker software, SurePrint print management technology and fully automatic hardware calibrations.
• You can find free DIY arts & crafts projects on digital design-sharing websites such as MyMiniFactory, which is integrated into the AutoMaker software, or even design your own with free 3D design software such as Tinkercad or 123D Design. 3D printing is changing the way artists create, hobbyists build and homeowners tinker. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination.
What's in the box?
• Robox© 3D printer
• 1 Reel of Filament
• Instruction manual
• 2 Year Warranty
• AutoMaker Software
• USB stick
• USB cable
For delivery information, please click here.
Find support material for each of our product ranges.
Have a question? See if we can help.
Can't Find it?
We can source D&T products which don't appear on our website or catalogues.