Find a wide range of Design & Technology tools, materials & equipment.
We offer full project management, installation, and training services.
Find out more about our Servicing & Maintenance options for all your machinery.
Access a variety of support materials for each of our product ranges.
Design & Technology Equipment, Tools & Materials
With over 27 years’ experience supplying schools, colleges, and universities with D&T equipment, we’re here to help out with all of your Design & Technology requirements.
We hope you find our products and services beneficial, so you can match inspiring teaching with high quality products.
If you need any help or would like to discuss our products and services in more detail, get in touch with our customer services team who will be happy to help with any enquiry.
Why teachers choose us…
- The one-stop-shop for whole curriculum D&T
- Over 8000 high quality D&T products
- We work with leading D&T experts to provide the most relevant products for the curriculum
- Easy, quick ordering available online, phone or by email
- High quality in-house technical support & customer services
- On-site training & equipment familiarisation available at your convenience
- Experts in large-scale full turnkey workshop installation projects
- All Health & Safety standards and accreditations
“Technology Supplies has proved to be a very reliable organisation. They keep the customer informed, meet all agreed deadlines and provide a very efficient and competent service.”
Peter Leech – D&T Supervisor
“Technology Supplies Ltd has been a long established supplier to Belvidere School. We have always been extremely happy with their quality of products and level of service.”
Nigel Gregory - Head of D&T
"I have worked with technology supplies for twelve years and I find the staff I deal with to be driven by the same desire to promote and support the delivery and development of D&T in my classroom. They can source non-catalogue state-of-the-art materials and equipment as well as more traditional ones, and their technical support is second to none.”
Stephen Cox - Head of D&T